Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Along Came Betty 'Foaming Lovely' Foaming Face Wash

When browsing around my local Tesco with a friend, we always find ourselves drawn to the skin care aisle. When my friend pointed me towards the offer shelf though, I couldn't leave the place not buying anything from this range. It is the first time that I have ever used anything from this range, but my friend recommended it. This foaming face wash literally made my face and skin feel fresh and brightened it as it states it does so on the bottle. I was intrigued by the look of the range very 1950's inspired and when reading the label, it says that the ingredients used were ingredients that old Hollywood stars used to keep their skin looking young and refreshed. I was instantly convinced.


Now on to first impression, the face wash smell incredible, fruity almost and is of a gel consistency with blue beads to help rub at those dead skin cells. I put a decent amount of the gel on to two fingers and rubbed over a clean make up free face and added water for the gel to turn to a foam, as it turns into foam you can feel the refreshing feel as you do circular motions, once you have finished that you wash of with clean, warm water and dab you face with a clean towel. Then you are good to go.

Personally, I really enjoy this foaming face wash, it's not too much for the skin and leaves my skin feeling very fresh and seem to help brighten the skin and smells amazing. I would recommend this foaming face wash as it helped my skin pick up after a few break outs and it's good to use as a everyday face wash. 

Let me know if you have tried any of the products by Along Came Betty brand and what products you would recommend.

Stacey :D





No comments:

Post a Comment