Thursday, 13 June 2013

AVON: Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment

Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment
£2.50 on offer - Avon

As I have said in my last Avon post, I'm known to have a rummage through my local Avon book and buy practically anything which takes my fancy. This Leave-in treatment caught my eye when I saw it on offer for £2.50. I had heard all about the Moroccan Argan Oils that were all coming out at the time and thought well for this price you can't go wrong. Anyway, enough of that, let's get to the reviewing...

All you need is a pea size amount, as you can see above in the second picture, or if your hair is a little longer add a little more on to the fingers, rub in to the hands and run through the ends of the hair. One thing I would say is, add it to damp or nearly dry hair for best results as I have used this quite a lot and found it works best that way. If you were to put it near the top of the head, it is obvious that it would make your hair greasy, especially mine. A little bit goes a long way and it makes the product last longer, I use it a few times a week after washing my hair and the oil seems to last along time, as you can see in the first picture hardly any of the product has gone from the pump packaging. 

I really like this Moroccan Argan Oil leave-in treatment because if you suffer with dry ends like me, this is perfect for you. It leaves the end soft and less damaged looking and smells really nice. There are a lot of oils like this around now, the Moroccan/Argan Oil thing seems to be really hitting off. But this one was cheap and has quite a lot of product. Give it a try, I thought I wouldn't like it, but I do, maybe you will too. 

Hope this was helpful,
Stacey :D


No comments:

Post a Comment