Thursday, 13 June 2013

LUSH - Bubblegum Lip Scrub

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.25

This lip scrub for me is a God send, especially in those cold winter months and even in hot weather when my lips get dry from the damaging sun. I suffer from dry lips now and again as it is always pretty much chilly and windy in the UK. In the morning and night during those dry lip days, I literally take a scoop onto my finger and delicately scrub on to the lips. The smell firstly is amazing, it has a sweet scent and what's good with this is you can either wipe off or lick it off as its all natural ingredients and causes no harm. I personally would rather wipe it of but, it has been known to occasionally leave a little on the lips and from that I can say it actually tastes rather good. One thing I would say, in terms of negativity, is that depending on how much you put on it can leave a slightly greasy residue, but other than that, this is great to apply morning or night before you add a bit of lippy or before bed before applying your favourite lip balm.

There are a range of other lip scrubs on the LUSH website below, if you'd like to check it out:
https://www.lush.co.uk/s?q=lip+scrub

Let me know if you have tried this lip scrub or any other lip scrubs from the LUSH range in the comments.

Stacey :D



No comments:

Post a Comment