Sunday, 9 June 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - 35-On and on Bronze

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - On and on Bronze
£4.99 Superdrug 
There has been a lot of reviews regarding this cream eye shadow range since it came out not so long ago, people of the YouTube and blogging world have had many words to say about this product, however, I personally hadn't tried it but now I have I can actually have an opinion on it. 



This cream eye shadow in On and on Bronze as you can see above, is a shimmery, almost pinky gold colour. But when applied with a brush can be quite pigmented and dries almost instantly, so you have to work quickly. However, I find that if you apply with your finger with a light hand it can look subtle for those days when you want a little pinch of colour but not too much. 

In my experience with this cream eye shadow, it claims to be 24 hour, which to be honest, it does last a long time, but I don't believe in the whole 24 hour thing on many products. After a while the colour seemed to become rather dull and not so great looking. However, when wiping it away with a make up wipe before bed, the glitter within the eye shadow didn't leave anything on lid. This I was surprised about as I have tried many a glitter eye shadow and had to face the annoying job of scrubbing at my eye lid, which isn't good for the eyes I can tell you, it leaves my eyes sore and swollen, so with this eye shadow in particular there was a win win situation in terms of the glitter residue left on the lid.

All in all I really liked this cream eye shadow, I didn't expect it to be so good, it's not 24 hour, it does become a little duller throughout the day but all in all is a great product, especially for a night out or for an everyday subtle look, it's a very versatile eye shadow.

Let me know if you have tried this eye shadow, or any other colours from the range that you would recommend below. 

Stacey :D





No comments:

Post a Comment