Sunday, 9 June 2013

Miss Sporty Mini - Me eye liner - 060 Aubergine

Miss Sporty Mini-Me eye liner - 060 Aubergine
£2.59 Superdrug 
When I was browsing through Superdrug after the Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick in Innocence, I came across a 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics, now there's an offer I can't refuse. I had found the lip stick, brought a concealer and just couldn't make my mind up on what else to buy and then I saw this little number. I instantly loved the colour a deep purple colour, which would give a nice pop to the eyes if it was on the water line or along the lash line.

When I swatched this on my hand as you can see above, it is a dark coloured purple. But I find that when you swatch it on the hand that the pencil is quite dry and leaves little bits along the line that you have just drawn. Although saying this, when I applied it to the waterline or just under in the lash line, it seems to run on smoothly, so I just dismiss the bitty line that occurred on my hand. When it is applied on the waterline it looks less defined on the eyes in the way that a black eye liner would look, and under the lash line gives a lovely pop of colour that doesn't look too much on the eyes. The best of it is that you could get away with wearing this as an everyday look or to really make a statement, maybe run the eye liner above the lid and flick it out for a night time look.

Another thing to comment on is the size of the product. The eye liner itself is rather small in packaging and this way makes it easier to store in your make up bag or in your everyday handbag. However, I believe the amount of product you get isn't a massive amount it has a twist up mechanism within the packaging that saves on sharpening, because there is nothing more annoying than stumbling about after a sharpener to sharpen your eye liner and it's no where to be seen. But for the price of the eye liner it's right to expect hardly any product, a few twists and the eye liner is done with.

This eye liner in general is really nice on the eyes and does seem to last a while, not too long but it will do, just stuff in your handbag and you're good to go. 
Let me know if you have tried this or any other colour from this range.

Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment