Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick - I Poke - 059

Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lip Stick - I Poke 059
£2.59 Superdrug
I have previously posted about the Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick in Innocence. However, I brought this particular shade first and thought recently, well this colour is amazing for the summer months with a pop of colour with it's peachy pink shade, it definitely needed some attention. To be honest, when I first brought this shade I didn't really think, ooh, I really want that lipstick in that shade, I literally just picked it up. I have had this maybe a year before I even thought about blogging. Anyway, enough about the history of the lipstick and lets get down to it. 

As you can see above it's a very peachy shade with a pinky quality, but not too much pink. I think this shade is perfect for summer, it's like a breath of fresh air and to make it even better it smells amazing, like watermelons and the smell lasts a while. Some people don't like smells when it comes to products, but with this lipstick I believe it makes the lipstick seem more summery with it's fruity quality. The consistency of the lipstick is almost cream like, when I swatched this above, the lipstick decided to transfer on to my other hand slightly when it glided past a little when fumbling about. But if you can look past that, this lipstick is amazing in colour, smells good and because its creamy I find it moisturising. One thing I would say after wearing it for a few hours, if you have dry lips, it seems to stick to the dry patches and can look a little messy. But the lipstick range doesn't claim to be long wearing, so it's fine, just pop it into your bag and re-apply when needed, all sorted.

I really like this colour, probably more than the pale pink Innocence, because I love peachy shades and with a little glow to the face from summery days it looks great. I really would recommend this shade and I have had a fair amount of comments on this lipstick over the past year, and some have even gone out and brought it.

Let me know what you think if you have tried this lipstick, and let me know if I should try any other shades from this range. Ooh and before I forget, I will being doing a lipstick collection post in a few weeks, so keep your eyes open for that, because I have a fair few to show you. 

Hope you enjoyed
Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment