Sunday, 28 July 2013

Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint

Barry M -  Touch of Magic Lip Paint (TMLP 252)
£4.99 Barry M Online
This has got to be the weirdest lipstick I own. I think that if you got this out in public you would definitely surprise some passers by. My friend purchased this before me and I just couldn't resist, it changes colour from this bright green colour to pink but it looks different on different people. On my friend it was the nicest pale pink colour, but on me it looks like fushia pink colour, it's beautiful. On the Barry M Website this claims to be a:
"Waterproof formula with aloe vera, lasts up to 8 hours. Alkali level of your lips determines how pink the colour will go."
This is my first Barry M lip paint that I've brought so I'm not too sure how great these are, but from this one I can say that it does seem to bleed around your lips throughout the day and it does stain you lips. I wore this the other day for a pop of colour during these lovely Summer days that we have been having in the UK and found that after eating. drinking and everyday wear it does leave a sort of lip liner look around the edges of your lips. But, after seeing this I went to apply the lipstick again and found that I forgot to put it in my bag, so I used my AVON Colour Trend lipstick in Flirt and put it over the top and it made the most beautiful sunrise, ombre lip look. What a lucky accident.

Moving along from that tangent anyhow, when I attempted to take it off on the evening, it didn't want to come off my lips, so I used my LUSH Lip Scrub in Bubblegum, (review posted here), and it did eventually come off, but gosh this is waterproof. I do Love the colour pay off, the packaging is small and compact and it's unique. But, in terms of the long run, it doesn't last 8 hours and before too long you get the lip liner look. Maybe this lippy is the only one from this range that does that, I don't know, but I do want to try other colours from the lip paint range, so you may see other reviews soon.

I Felt like I needed to do another lipstick post, what can I say, I just can't get enough.
Hope you enjoyed,

Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment