Monday, 8 July 2013

Every Day Skin Care Routine - Day & Night.

What I Use
Day: What I use
*AVON Colour Trend - Sugar Cookie Lip Balm (Featured in Great Lip Care & Lip Products post)

Night: What I use 
*Wet Wipes (Primark or Poundland)
*Allura Cotton Pads
*B. Pure Micellar Water
*The Beauty Parlour 'T-Zone Oil Control' Mattifying Moisturiser
*Clearasil Ultra Overnight Serum (optional)
*LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
*Any Lip Balm - Aloe Vera Vaseline or AVON Sugar Cookie Lip Balm (Featured in Great Lip Care & Lip Products post)

Routine
Day Routine: 
When I wake up in the morning and decide to get ready I start off with my 'Foaming Lovely' foaming facial wash as this refreshes my face whilst ridding my pores of everything that shouldn't be there. Next I pat my face dry and apply my Beauty Parlour Mattifying Moisturiser that keeps me from feeling oily after moisturising, as normal moisturisers, I find, break me out and leave my face oily throughout the day. After this I use the LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub to get rid of any dead skin on the lips, then apply my favourite lip balm like AVON's Sugar Cookie, ready and prepared for make up application.

Night Routine: 
Now night time I have a few more products that I use because I find it's important to really cleanse the skin and rid it of nasties before bed, so you don't cause any annoyances in the morning. Firstly I use any type of make up remover wipes, I usually use Poundland or Primark ones as you get more than one pack, they are cheap and I pick up the ones that are 3 in 1. Next, I get around two or three cotton pads, mine are Allura ones from Poundland and add some B. Pure Micellar Water 3 in 1, to cleanse, tone and moisturise my skin. Moving on, I then moisturise a little bit with the Beauty Parlour Mattifying Moisturiser so my skin isn't too dry in the morning. After this, if I have a little spot or two attempting to reveal itself, I use the Clearasil Ultra Overnight Serum on those little buggers. Lastly, I use my LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub and apply either my AVON Colour Trend Sugar Cookie Lip Balm or Vaseline in Aloe Vera before bed for extra moisture.

So that concludes my Everyday Skin Care Routine - Day & Night. I'm not saying that this is my holy grail skin products or skincare regime, I do mix it up now and again and forget steps as we all do. But these are my own guide lines to skin care and my routine and I hope this has been enjoyable and interesting for you guys.

Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment