Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Everyday Make-Up Routine

Includes:
*Bourjois Healthy Mix ( No.51, Light Vanilla) 
*Flat top all over face brush by Nanshy
*2True 3 in 1 concealer (No.2)
*Flat Concealer brush
*MUA Pressed Powder (Shade 1)
*Powder Brush
*Natural Collection - Blushed Cheeks (Peach Melba)
*Angled Blush Brush
*The Glamour Collection Perfect Brow Kit (Grey/Brown Shade)
*AVON Angled Eyebrow Brush
*MUA Intense Glitter Eye Liner in Malt Chocolate/ MUA Intense Colour Eye Liner in Forest Green.
*Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - Waterproof (001 Extra Black)
*AVON Perfect Peach Lip Stick, Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade & AVON Colour Trend in Flirt.

Base
Well before we get started on make-up application, we all know we must moisturise and for this I use The Beauty Parlour's 'T-Zone Oil Control' Mattifying Moisturiser. Once we are all moisturised, we are all ready to go on to the base. I use a pea size amount of Bourjois's Healthy Mix Foundation in No.51 (Light Vanilla) and dab this on to where it is needed and buff this into the skin with a flat top all over face brush by Nanshy. After this I use the 2True 3 in 1 Concealer and dab the doe foot applicator on those blemishes that you want to hide, around the nose and under the eyes to lift the eyes a little and I do this with a flat concealer brush. Next for the base, I use an MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1 all over the face with a powder brush.

(Grey Brown shade - Bottom Colour)
Adding Colour
Base done, now lets bring the face to life a little shall we? I add blush to my cheeks with an angled blush brush, the blusher I use pretty much everyday is the Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba, this gives my face a peachy glow. Next is the brows. Now I have the thinnest eye brows at the moment so I don't ever forget this step. I use the dark/brown shade from The Glamour Collection Perfect Brow Kit (bottom colour) with an angled brush from AVON, this applies so accurately.

Eyes
Then there is the eyes. I don't usually use eye shadow on a day-to-day basis but instead I use eye liners on the lower lash line, not on the water line. I tend to use the MUA Intense Glitter eye liner in Malt Chocolate on the lower lash line to bring out the green in my eyes and sometimes I switch it up a little, in which I have been using a recent purchase, MUA's Intense Colour eye liner in Forest Green and this is the most gorgeous dark green that makes my eyes pop beyond belief. Finally we move on to mascara and I have always been a bit iffy about what mascara to use but lately, with the hot weather in the UK, I have been using Maybelline's the Rocket Volum' Express waterproof mascara in 001 Extra Black. I have this on the top and bottom lashes to bring out my eyes as I have big green eyes that without mascara look a little frog-like.

L-R: AVON's Perfect Peach, Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade, AVON Colour Trend in Flirt
Lips
Ooh, I almost forgot, I don't really have an everyday lipstick as I switch it up most of the time, but I tend to go for AVON's Perfect Peach, Revlon's Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade or AVON Colour Trend lipstick in Flirt as these are beautiful summery shades that really add colour to the face.

So that's it, my Everyday Make-up Routine, I hope you have enjoyed this post and I hope it has inspired many of you to realise what you use everyday and what works best for you. I love doing these sort of posts so if my routine changes in a few months I may just do another updated one.

Stacey :D

1 comment:

  1. I love bourjois healthy mix, it's my go-to foundation at the moment (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete