Monday, 1 July 2013

Favourite Blushes ATM...


Scarlett and Crimson Palette Scene 27, £2 from T.K. MAXX
 - Blush (2nd on the left)
 
This blush has been a recent purchase and I've spoke about the mattifying papers that came within this small Scarlett and Crimson palette in a recent post my Top 5 Beauty Buys Over the Passing Months.However, I have been loving the blush that came with this. Its a dark pinky shade with slight glitter in it. I wore this the other day when I was experimenting with different products, as you do, and this just looks great on the cheek, its like a plum pink look and I think that this is great for when you are going for the less natural look when going out. But it's versatile as an everyday blush too if you are subtle as it's a little pigmented. Don't want to look clown-ish do we now?


Collection Blush in No.04 Trouble, £2.99 Superdrug
Now this I have purchased a few times just because I didn't want to run out of this gorgeous subtle everyday blush. It's a little bit shimmery but it gives a glow to the cheeks and looks great on pale skin as I have found out but I believe this would look good on any skin tone, what's perfect is that you could even use this as a cheek highlight above another blush as its subtle colour give a great sheen to the cheek bones. I tend to use this on a natural make up day for that healthy glow look. But I love this and think this will become a staple blush for me.

Collection Blush in No.2 Bashful ,£2.99 Superdrug
Another Collection blush here it just so happens. When I purchased this one and the Collection blush in Trouble (above) they were on offer 2 blushes for £4.99 I believe so I couldn't pass it up. This colour is like the Scarlett and Crimson one it is really pigmented so you have to tap your brush to get the excess off but when this is on the cheeks it gives such a great flush of colour to the cheeks, this one isn't as shimmery and is nice for a night out to make a more flushed effect and is good for everyday too. For £2.99 this is great and both Bashful and Trouble (above) last all day with a good face powder.

Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba, £1.99 Boots  
This blush was recommended by YouTuber MsRosieBea in her Make Up for Pale Skin video and I absolutely loved the colour on her, it was the perfect peachy blush that gave such a nice pop of colour to the cheeks. I'm a little bit darker in skin tone than Rosie but it looks quite good on me too, I just think this looks so pretty on a minimalistic make up day and to add that little bit more colour and glow to the cheeks for a night out or for a  meal. Yet again this is another versatile everyday blush colour and is cheap too. Win win I think. 

I believe that all these blushes are amazing I have tried different ones over the years but these ones in particular I love love love. They are all cheap drug store products too, perfect for those who don't want to spend to much to look good. 

Everyday Make up and Skin Care Routine blog coming soon... Watch this space. 

Hope you enjoyed 
Stacey :D


2 comments: