Monday, 8 July 2013

Great Lip Care and Lip Balms...

I love this Vaseline, it doesn't exactly smell or taste the best but I do love it. During those cold winter months when your lips feel close to sand paper, this works like a dream. I apply this to my lips every night before bed without fail and I wake up the next day with smooth lips, ready to take on those lip balms, tints and lipsticks and just as well you can drop it into your bag because it's 'pocket size'. I have quite a few of the Vaseline tins that I had as a present off a friend which consist of the rose tint, the original blue one and this Aloe Vera one. I do recommend these to anyone, they are a little greasy in consistency but if you look past that, they are so moisturising.

The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm
This was also part of a gift set  from a friend and to be honest I thought I wouldn't use it, but when I was rummaging through my make up stash I came across it and decided to start using it. When I was at school I used this none stop and it's still going strong. It has the most perfect strawberry scent that just lingers and reminds me of sweets. It has a slight pinky red tint to it too, so if you don't fancy a lippy then this tinted lip balm is the answer. I don't use this nearly as much as I should, definitely going to be using this this summer.

AVON Colour Trend Sugar Cookie Lip Balm
Here's another one of Stacey's AVON product obsession... This little fellow was a measly 99p in the bargain book in the AVON brochure around Christmas time. There are a whole array of different flavours and scents, but this one sounded so scrumptious I thought, yes, I want this in my life. It has the most sweetest, delightful cookie dough scent and just smooths on to the lips and leaves them feeling highly nourished, smelling and tasting sweet. One thing I would say is that if you do go too far with the application, you do get a white look on the lips but glide those lips together and it's no longer a problem. This is a definite staple in my handbag at the moment along with numerous other lip products, oops!

Elemis, Fresh Skin - Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm 
Warning! Possible Addiction Alert! I got this as a freebie in a magazine some time ago and I literally haven't stopped applying it. It has the most divine, minty smell, and rather than being thick and creamy like most lip balms, this is slightly watered down to allow to really seep into the lips to condition and nourish them. Elemis were right when they called this lip 'quenching' because my lips literally drink it up, it's gorgeous and gives a lovely sheen to the lips as well as looking after them.

Well there you have it my take on Great Lip Care and Lip Balms,I hope you enjoyed this and I look forward to writing more. My next blog should be My Everyday Skincare Routine, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Stacey :D








No comments:

Post a Comment