Sunday, 28 July 2013

Malibu Sun Care Range

L-R: Malibu 20 SPF Lotion, Medium Protection (400 ml),
Malibu Soothing After Sun (400 ml).

In the UK recently we have been getting some really sunny weather and I love it! I'm not normally one to sit in the sun and what have you, but as I've got older my insecurities about getting my legs out once in a while doesn't faze me as much any more. But I definitely needed some sun care pieces added to my beauty collection, and these two bottles are just perfect for me. I got this from my local B&M Store it was £4.99 for these two bottles and I got a folding frisbee free, perfect for Summer days. Well enough said let's get cracking with the reviewing. 

Malibu 20 SPF Lotion, Medium Protection (400 ml)
For cheap sun care you can't go wrong with this sun cream. It protects you with its SPF 20, is really moisturising and is 'very water resistant'. One thing I would say it does leave your hands with a little bit of a greasy sheen, but to be honest most sun creams/sprays do still have a greasy residue. It's not too bad but it is something to consider, I always take wipes or tissues of some sort to get the remanding cream off. It lasts well too, you apply it 30 minutes before you go in the sun and apply frequently throughout the day. I haven't had a burn yet using this gem. 

Malibu Soothing After Sun (400 ml)
This has worked a treat after hours of being in the sun, when my skin feels a little dry form the sun rays and a little bit sore this soothes it incredibly, most the people in my house use this and they said it's so relieving. It has Aloe Vera within the formula, Allantoin and Vitamin E, so it's great for your skin. I'm so glad this came as a set because I don't think I would have thought to buy after sun care, so yes I'm grateful these came together. 

Overall, I would say that this sun care range is quite good, it does exactly what it says on the tin and even though it's not so travel friendly being 400 ml, the upside is that it lasts longer and I got a free frisbee, win win, I'm such a big kid. 

Hope you enjoyed & stay protected while in the sun,
Stacey :D




No comments:

Post a Comment