Thursday, 18 July 2013

MUA Matte Perfect Foundation

MUA Matte Perfect Foundation in Fair - £2, Superdrug 
After all the foundations that I have reviewed, how can I forget this one? I've repurchased this three times now and I literally love it so much. Its mattifying as it says, it does last long, but not all day. But I think for someone who wants just enough coverage to cover up redness and blemishes, this is definitely for you and better yet if you have oily or combination skin this would be great too, as it is a shine control aspect about it. Enough said, let's get right down to the reviewing.

I've tried applying this with both my hands and a flat top brush and I find it applies better with the hands. Because I don't like to cake on the foundation and would rather go for the natural skin look, I literally take a small pea size amount and put a little on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and wipe access anyway needed. I rub it quite quickly because it dries really quick. This covers quite well, it's not flawless like the bottle says but I think you can build this foundation to get a medium coverage. I find though because I have oily skin I have to use a powder over the top too, as I do tend to shine even if it is anti-shine or shine control. 

Overall, I really like this foundation for everyday and for £2 you can't grumble. It has shine control, it's matte, you can up the coverage to medium and even though this foundation is in fair it doesn't have a white wash quality, it has a yellow tone about it. 

I would definitely recommend this to those who don't want to spend a lot on a foundation, those who like a matte finish and those who aren't after a full coverage foundation and rather a light/medium coverage. 

Hope you enjoyed,
Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment