Monday, 22 July 2013

NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - 889 Extra Black


NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - 889 Extra Black 
I purchased this liner early last week and I've used it everyday practically since I've had it and I have got to say I like it. It's not the best liquid eyeliner out there, but to be honest it does the job for everyday. I was originally going to get a felt liner from Collection in Superdrug because my friend uses it and she recommended it but, I just liked the look of this one. Maybe I'll try that one next time and give you a review of that too. 

Anyway, moving on, let's get to the nitty gritty ey? What I like about this liner is the nib at the end of the pen. It's stiff so you don't find yourself making a mess at the top of your eye and the eyeliner itself is really thin in terms of packaging. Overall I would say it's easy for travel and easy to handle when applying. Although there are good points about this eyeliner I would say that even though it is stated as 'Extra Black' on the packaging, it's not really opaque on the eye, you do have to apply over the top of an already existing line for lasting power.

I've wore this on its own on the top of my lid and winged out and I found that one coat didn't really look great at the end of the day, (bearing in mind the heat we have been enduring in the UK), but applied over the top of eye shadow like I chose to the other day, it lasted really well. I walked to work, did a four hour shift and then walked back and it lasted until bedtime, when I eventually took it off. That's pretty good if you ask me. I would recommend this to anyone and at £2.99 that's a bargain, this is definitely a purchase that will be occurring in my everyday routine from time to time.

Hope you enjoyed,
Stacey :D

P.S If you guys have any suggestions on what I should blog about next or if you have any recommendations on certain products that you would like me to try, blog and review, I'm all ears, bearing in mind I'm affordable beauty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment