Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Handbag Beauty Essentials

Bag: Ebay, £10
I'm a sucker for watching what's in my bag videos on YouTube and even reading blog posts on it too. But I thought I'd do something slightly different and tell you guys what beauty essentials I carry with me on a day to day basis with a medium/large sized bag.

Most worn L-R: AVON Colour Trend lipstick in 'Flirt',
Revlon Lip Butter in 'Pink Lemonade', AVON Lipstick in 'Pink Pop',
  AVON Lipstick in 'Really Rosy'
& Maybelline's Colour Sensational Pop Stick in 'Citrus Slice.
First of all, I cannot under any circumstances leave the house without some sort of lip product, whether it be lip balm, lip stain or lipstick. I just can't. I suffer with a little thing called 'crazy', even when my lips are moisturised I still feel the need to apply some type of lip product. So much so that when I'm at work I carry one in my uniform pocket and apply it a numerous amount of times throughout my shift. In the image above these are the main lippies that I find in my bag most of the time.

Neutrogena Fast Absorbing hand cream - Gift
& Superdrug Hand Therapy 2-in-1 hand & nail cream, £1.39 
My next essential would be hand and nail cream. As I have gotten older I find that doing a lot more like house work, washing up, going to work etc. my hands start to feel the strain and begin to feel yack! and dry. I've used a lot of different hand creams in the past, one that I love to have around the house is the Neutrogena Fast Absorbing hand cream for intense moisture, but in my bag I have the Superdrug Hand Therapy, 2-in-1 hand & nail cream. This I find to be very refreshing on the hands, however I'm not too taken on the smell.

Now we can't forget body spray and perfume now can we. I love to spray myself throughout the day to smell nice and to feel refreshed. One that I have been carrying for a while, and to be honest need to repurchase a new bottle, is the Next perfume 'Just Pink'. But unfortunately I have to change between sample sizes as I have ran out :(.  But, 'Just Pink' is so floral and fresh smelling, perfect to add a lovely scent to your day. As for body sprays I swap and change as to what's on offer like the Charlie or impulse sprays which are around a £1.

Floral Clip: New Look £2.99 for three, Mirror: from make up set,
Brush: Body Care, approximately £1, Blotting Paper: From Scarlett and Crimson Set,
 Manicure pouch: Superdrug (can't find it online), around £3.
Other miscellaneous things I take are hair essentials such as; a little compact brush, a mirror, bobbles and hair grips. I have also been carrying blotting papers for those hot days where I want my face to be less shiny and oily looking. These I just them shove in the side pocket inside my bag. Oh and of course I can't forget my manicure nail set that I brought from Superdrug, this little pouch certainly comes in handy for a chipped nail or even for a friend wanting to use your nail scissors to open things with.

Well there you have it, my handbag beauty essentials that I carry with me day-to-day. I don't always have these when I have a smaller bag but for my everyday decent size bag, I feel that these little things are what are needed. Smaller Bag Beauty Essentials coming up next.

Hope you enjoyed,
Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment