Friday, 2 August 2013

Subscribing to Glossybox - July Edition

July Glossybox

From back left to front right: 
Sleek Make Up Pout Paint in 158 Rosette & 153 Cloud 9 (8 ml),
Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers in 05 a to Zebra, Anatomicals Spray Misty for Me Facial Spritz (100 ml),
Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist (25 ml)& Coola Mineral Sunscreen (7 ml)

Full Size Prices
* Sleek Make Up Pout Paint 8ml - £4.99 at http://www.sleekmakeup.com/
* Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers - £9.99 at http://www.boots.com/ 
* Anatomicals Pray Misty for Me Facial Spritz 100 ml - £6.00 at http://www.anatomicals.net/aliens/
* Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist (125 ml) - £23.00 at http://www.lookfantastic.com/home.dept
* Coola Mineral Sunscreen Unscented spf 20 (50 ml) - £29.99 at http://www.amazon.co.uk/

July 2013 GlossyBox - Seaside Splash
Recently I decided to take it upon myself to subscribe to GlossyBox, now for those who are unsure of what this is, this is a monthly subscription box of 5 goodies, some sample sizes, some full size and its all for £10 a month plus p&p. However there are other subscription options available, this is just the one I have.
I have watched GlossyBox openings time and time again on YouTube and thought, why not go for it. I mean it is definitely worth it if you ask me.

I was so excited to see the box on my doorstep and as soon as I got it I opened it. I sort of had an idea of what type of products would be in there but still I love the thrill of getting something new. The first thing I noticed was the Essie nail stickers and straight away I thought yes, I love these already. Next I came across the Anatomicals facial spritz and gave it a whirl, I sprayed it on my face with my eyes shut and it's the coolest and nicest feeling on the skin, leaving you feeling all nice and refreshed. Then came the Bamboo Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist, this is perfect for my already naturally wavy/curly hair and I've gave that a go too and it leaves your hair lovely, bouncy & doesn't weigh the hair down. After this under the streaming paper that is all inside the box, I saw the Sleek Make Up Pout Paints and I loved the pink shade Rosette straight away, I've tried it once or twice and found that a little definitely goes along way and it does stain your lips. I mixed it though later on with the other Pout Paint in the shade Cloud 9 and it made the loveliest light pink colour, I suppose you could make it as dark or as light as you like by mixing these too great shades together. Finally, I saw the face SPF, the Coola Mineral Sunscreen Unscented SPF 20 and I thought this would definitely come in handy for those Summer days. 

Overall, for my first GlossyBox I am extremely pleased with what I got. I mean for £10 a month plus p&p, that's a bargain and as you all know I am all about affordable beauty, so if you are like me and want to try random products out without breaking the bank, I would definitely check out this monthly beauty box.


Disclaimer: I have not been paid to write about this monthly subscription box, this was brought out of my own money and blogged about at my own free will.

Hoped you enjoyed,
Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment