Friday, 23 August 2013

Superdrug Mud Therapy - Deep Cleansing Mud Mask.



A few weeks ago I had some trouble with my skin and well... I just about had enough. But then I stumbled across this amazing product that I forgotten I had. It was cheap from Superdrug at £2.59 for 100 ml, and to be honest it's better than constantly buying those face mask sachets you can get in drug stores or in supermarkets, it lasts a lot longer in comparison.

When I applied it the first time I applied it all over the face and layered it quite thick so it took a while to dry, but this was for an intense treatment to the face, as days before I had breakouts and redness due to lack of sleep, stress and eating the wrong foods. Now normally I would just leave it but it was getting me down to the point where I felt I had to layer up on make-up to hide the hideous skin underneath, but this just had the opposite effect and made things worse. I found after applying this thickly all over the face, you could feel it working with a tingling, cooling sensation and I could see results straight away once it was washed off. There was less redness, it wasn't all gone but mostly had gone and my break outs the next day reduced in size.

Now after I did this, a few days later I had the same problem again a break out, but only a small one and the redness was really hard to conceal, so I decided to get this skin saviour out again. This time I applied it thickly just to those areas of problem. Once I had washed it off, well you can guess it, the redness was reduced, the size of the break out reduced and within the matter of a few days my skin was back to normal.

I just want to say that I couldn't have got rid of my problematic skin of a few weeks ago without this mud mask and would definitely recommend it, it's cheap and does a great job.

Hope you enjoyed,
Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment