Sunday, 8 September 2013

Easy Steps To Revive Your Skin.

As of late I have been really trying to take care of my skin more, mainly because I'm turning 20 this month and I want my skin looking fresh. So over the past few weeks I have been sticking to a skin ritual, and you know what? It's worked for me, so I hope this helps you in the same way. It may not be for everyone but you can switch and change it up. So here it goes, how I have revived my skin.

Firstly, I will mention that every morning I use some kind of face wash/scrub to energise my skin and make it look less dull looking and more awake. Lately I have been using the L'oréal Paris Perfect Clean Foaming Gel Wash (review coming soon). But if we are talking about a night time routine, which is normally where the skin magic happens, my routine is a little more complex.


I love to give my face a good wipe over with a make-up remover wipe to get the main bulk of my face and eye make-up off. I then use my B.Pure cleanser (reviewed here) with a cotton pad or two and wipe it over my face. I find with this it helps to do the face wipe step before so that you're just removing the left over make up and dirt, and cleansing the skin of impurities. Then I go back over with another make-up wipe so my face isn't sticky.

I mean you could leave it there your skin would feel so refreshed, but sometimes when your skin just isn't looking too great or you've had a bad day I think a good old face mask works a treat. I've been using my Superdrug, Mud Therapy Deep Cleansing Mud Mask (reviewed here), to really detoxify the skin even more and bring all that sunken in dirt right out. Sounds awful doesn't it all this talk of dirt and what not, but its got to be done to keep that face feeling healthy and fresh. I tend to place a thin/thick layer on problem area's such as redness and spots, then leave it until it's dry and wash it off. You could even stop there but I sometimes go even further and use nose strips for dirt and blackhead removal.

A few months ago on Ebay I ordered some OSIRIS Clear Pore Nose Strips for around 99 p each and I can tell you they work amazingly. After I've done my main routine, wet wipe, cleanser, wet wipe, adding or taking away the mud mask, I wet my face and stick one of these carefully over my nose. I sometimes wet the strip a bit more so it has enough dampness to dry and do it's job, leave it to dry and when you remove it your nose feels great. Also you can see it working by looking a the dirt removed on the pad. One thing I would say about these nose strips is that you may need to wipe your nose over once you have removed the strip, as some of the gluey substance on the pad stays on the skin around the cracks of your nose.

Well that's it on my ways of reviving your skin. To be honest this may work for some and not for others, but it works for me and my skin in now in good condition, still the odd blemish here and there but oh well, at least you feel all lovely, refreshed and cleansed.

Hope you enjoyed,

P.S. I go back to Uni soon, so I will be doing less posts weekly, maybe sticking to 1-2 posts a week preferably on the weekend. But if you have any requests feel free to let me know in the comments below, they would be much appreciated.

Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment