Tuesday, 1 October 2013

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty - Face & Back Pack

Just lately I have really been loving using face masks and skin products in general, to try a keep my skin looking healthy and glowing. One day shopping, me and my cousin popped into LUSH, now I've used a few of the LUSH products before, the most infamous one on my blog being the Ocean Salt Facial Scrub and I loved that and was tempted to pick it up again. But then we came across this one, and the very idea that this could prevent and cure eruptions to the face had us straight away. It was settled I had to buy it. You know what? It is amazing. Keep reading to find out why.
Mask of Magnaminty - £5.25 from LUSH store or online.

To be honest what sprang to mind when I first used this was the old remedy of putting toothpaste on a spot to reduce the size. This does just that and more. What you do is smear a thin layer of this on your face and then allow to sit for 5-10 minutes or however long you want, within reason. This does have a very minty feel on the face that is quite intense a super cooling but it does the trick. Also what I like about this is while you are rinsing this off, the mask has little grains in it so when you are rubbing this off, you are also exfoliating the skin at the same time as taking the impurities out of skin. I can honestly say my face has never felt so good afterwards. You feel refreshed and your face feels as smooth as a babies bum. My cousin got back to me about using this herself and she really thought it worked too. I've used this about 4-5 times since I brought it and my skin is definitely seeing the results already and not a nasty breakout in sight.

I really do recommend this product as I find it does miracles for the skin. Let me know if you have tried this or are going to try this in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed this refreshing post...

Stacey :D



No comments:

Post a Comment